Create a chat in ExpertBox
ExpertBox chats are a convenient way to continuously communicate with clients and other experts within your workspace.
What to expect from chats
- Chats can only be created by experts, not clients. When you create a chat, you become the chat owner.
- Chat owners have full control of their chats. They can add and remove chat members and delete chats altogether.
- You can chat with both experts and clients within your workspace.
- Any expert can have an unlimited number of chats. The files shared in chats, however, count toward your storage space quota.
Create a chat
Chats can be used for anything: supporting clients, sharing information, collaborating with colleagues. You can have as many chats as needed — there’s no limit! Here’s how to create a chat:
- Go to Chats and click the Compose icon at the top of the chat list.
- Upload a photo for the chat and create a unique chat name so that you and other people in your workspace can easily recognize the chat.
- Click Create and add people to the chat, or click Cancel to skip adding people for now.