Manage chat members
Chats are a convenient way to communicate with anyone in your ExpertBox workspace. Once you’ve created a chat, it’s up to you to decide who will be there: you can add members to and remove members from a chat. Keep reading to learn how to:
Keep in mind: Only chat owners can manage chat members. If you need to invite someone to a chat you didn’t create, ask the chat owner to do it, or create your own chat.
Add members to a chat
You can add experts and clients within your workspace to a chat you create. Here’s how to add someone to a chat:
- In the chat, click the three-dot icon in the top right corner and select Add chat members +.
Alternatively, open the chat members list, then click + Add chat members.
- Search for and select any clients and experts you want to add to the chat.
- Once you’re done selecting, click Add members.
Remove members from a chat
A chat owner can remove any member from the chat. When this happens, ExpertBox will notify the removed member via email.
- In the chat, click the three-dot icon in the top right corner and select Members.
- Next to the member you’d like to remove, click Remove.
- Click Remove to confirm.
Keep in mind: A removed member can’t rejoin the chat unless invited back by the chat owner.