Video meeting: basics
ExpertBox video meetings let you provide your clients with high-quality service wherever you are in the world.
What to expect from video conferences
- Conferences let you have one-on-one conversations with your clients.
- A video meeting room becomes available once it's time for your appointment.
- You can join the video preview 15 minutes before the appointment to test your headphones and microphone.
- You can always extend the time of your conferences. A video conference room will be available as long as you’re there even after the appointment has ended.
- Your subscription plan contains a certain number of video conference hours per month. You’ll be billed an additional $1 per hour for any hours over your monthly allotment.
|Video/audio conferencing|| Talk with your clients face to face.
|Screen sharing|| Use visual aids in your meetings by presenting your screen.
|Meeting recordings||Record your meetings and safely store them in the cloud.|
|Chat||Send files and write messages before, during, and after meetings.|
Here’s a list of control keys built in to the conference window to help you navigate:
|Leave the conference|
|Enable or disable video|
|Mute or unmute your microphone|
|Start or stop sharing your screen|
|Record your meeting|
| Pause recording
|Meeting settings (camera and microphone)|
|Swap video with your conversation partner|