If you have a Pro or Plus subscription plan, you can record meetings to watch them later. You can download your recordings,but you don’t have to as we safely store them in the cloud.
Enable video recording
To enable video recording, first you need to activate this option in your service settings. Here’s how:
- Go to Services > All services.
- Find the service for which you want to enable recordings and click the three-dot icon on the right.
- Choose Edit.
- Go to Settings and scroll down to see the Video recording options.
- Click the toggle to allow experts and/or clients to record meetings.
- Click Save.
Start and pause recordings
When you’re in a meeting, you can start recording by clicking the Record icon.
Other participants can see that the video is being recorded. Want to keep something off the record? Simply click the Stop icon, and the recording will be paused.
After a meeting, you’ll get a chat and email notification when the meeting recording is ready. You can then access the recording from the Recordings section on your meeting page.
You can watch your recordings without downloading them. Here’s how:
- Open your meeting page with the client.
- Go to the Recordings section of the sidebar.
- Click on the recording you want to view.
If you want to save a copy of a meeting recording on your device:
- Click on the recording to open it.
- Click the Download icon.
If you’re out of the storage space, you can delete some recordings. Here’s how to do that:
- Hover over the recording file you want to delete.
- Click the three-dots icon.
- Click Delete.
- Select Delete again to confirm.