Have a video meeting with expert
Talk with your experts face to face, wherever you are in the world. Keep reading to learn how to have high-quality meetings with ExpertBox:
- Join a meeting
- Share your screen with an expert
- Chat during a meeting
- Change the view
- Leave a meeting
Tip: For a list of control keys to use during a meeting, read about video meeting basics.
Join a meeting
You will be able to join the meeting with an expert when it’s time to join your appointment. Here’s how to join a meeting:
- Open the Meeting page of your appointment from the Appointments or Chats tab.
- Click/tap Join meeting button on the appointment card in chat or sidebar to open the video preview.
Tip: You can join the video preview 15 minutes before the appointment starts to test your headphones and microphone.
- Enable or disable your microphone and camera in the window that opens.
- When it’s time for your appointment, click/tap Join to enter the meeting.
Share your screen with an expert
During a meeting, any participant can share their screen. Here’s how:
- Click/tap the share your screen icon.
- Choose if you want to present your entire screen, a specific application window, or a browser tab.
- Click/tap Share.
To seamlessly start a new presentation, click/tap New share. To finish presenting your screen, click/tap Stop share.
Chat during a meeting
You can use the chat window to write messages, share files, and review messages with an expert during your meeting. You can open the chat window by clicking/tapping the chat icon.
Change the view
By default, the video of your conversation partner will be full-screen. You can switch to a large video of yourself by clicking/tapping the swap screen icon.
If you want to see equal-sized videos of yourself and your conversation partner, you can choose the gallery view by clicking/tapping the gallery view icon.
Leave a meeting
When you’ve concluded your meeting, click/tap the end call icon. Then click/tap Leave meeting in the window that opens to end the meeting.
Tip: The video conference room will remain available until the expert leaves or until the appointment ends. This gives you extra time to finish your conversation.