Share files with experts
You can upload files from your device (up to 100 MB per file) and send them to experts to provide context and share information. These files are stored in your chat with an expert and can be accessed at any time. Keep reading to learn how to:
Upload a file
To upload a file to a chat:
- Open the chat with the expert you want to share the file with.
- Click/tap the paper clip icon in the message field.
- Choose a file in the attachment window that opens.
- Click/tap Open. The file will instantly be sent to the chat.
View a list of shared files
You can easily find files shared in a chat in the Meeting page sidebar. To open a file:
- Open the chat with the expert the file was shared by or with.
- Go to the Files section of the sidebar.
- Click/tap on the file you want to open.
If you want to save a copy of a file to your device:
- Open the chat containing the file you wish to download.
- Find the file you want to download in the chat or in the Files section of the sidebar.
- Click/tap on the file to open it.
- Click/tap the download icon.
To delete a file you’ve uploaded:
- Open the chat containing the uploaded file.
- Find the file you want to delete in the chat or in the Files section of the sidebar.
- Hover over the file and click/tap on the three-dot icon.
- Click/tap Delete.
- Select Delete again to confirm.
Keep in mind: You can only delete files you have uploaded.
Keep in mind: Once deleted, files cannot be restored.