Cancel an appointment with expert
Plans change. If you can’t have a meeting, you can reschedule or cancel it and we’ll notify your expert straightaway. Keep reading to learn how to cancel an appointment.
What to expect:
- To reschedule or cancel your appointment, you need to have an ExpertBox account.
- Only the person who booked an appointment or the expert with whom the appointment has been booked can cancel it.
- Some services may not be refundable. If you paid for an appointment when booking online, you’ll see refund information when trying to cancel the appointment.
Tip: If your appointment is not refundable, you can try rescheduling it instead.
Once you’ve logged in to ExpertBox, you can cancel your appointment. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Appointments tab and find the appointment you want to cancel in the list of Upcoming appointments.
- Click the three-dot icon on the right side of the appointment card and choose Cancel appointment.
- Write a message to explain to the expert why you’re canceling, then click Cancel appointment to confirm.