Reschedule an appointment with expert
Plans change. If you can’t have a meeting, you can reschedule or cancel it and we’ll notify your expert straightaway. Keep reading to learn how to reschedule an appointment.
What to expect:
- To reschedule or cancel your appointment, you need to have an ExpertBox account.
- Only the person who booked an appointment or the expert with whom the appointment is booked can reschedule it.
- Rescheduling may be disabled or be possible only within a limited time frame for some services. If rescheduling is unavailable, you can cancel the appointment instead.
Once you’ve created an account and logged in to ExpertBox, you can reschedule your appointment with an expert. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Appointments.
- In the list of upcoming appointments, find the one you want to reschedule and click the three-dot icon on the right side of the appointment card.
- Choose Reschedule appointment.
- Select a new date and time to meet with your expert, then click Next.
- Write a message to explain to the expert why you’re rescheduling, then click Reschedule to confirm.