Manage client appointments
You can see all appointments for a particular client in their profile. Here are some things you can do in a client profile:
- View a client’s appointment history
- Reschedule or cancel appointments
- Access the client's meeting page
Open a client profile
To access a client profile:
- Go to Clients.
- Click on a client to see their profile.
View a client’s appointment history
All appointments in a client profile are divided into two sections:
- Upcoming appointments
- Archived appointments (completed or cancelled)
Reschedule or cancel appointments
You can reschedule or cancel an upcoming appointment right from the client appointment history. Here’s how to do it:
- Hover over the appointment you want to reschedule or cancel and click the three-dot icon.
- Choose Reschedule appointment or Cancel appointment.
- Specify your reason for rescheduling or cancelling and click Reschedule or Cancel accordingly to confirm.
Access the client's meeting page
You can open a meeting page to join a video call or to see your chat history, video call recordings, and files shared with the client.
Here’s how to access it:
- Click on the appointment whose meeting page you want to open.
- Click View meeting page.