Customize your side widget
Time to go live! Once you’ve created a widget, you can share it as an ExpertBox side widget. Keep reading to learn how to customize the look and position of your widget button so it looks great on your website.
Tip: You can read about other ExpertBox booking channels here.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Widgets.
- From the widgets list, click on the widget you want to edit.
- Go to the Integrations tab and find the Side widget section.
- Click Customize button & position.
- To set the button color, scroll down. You can choose one of our default colors from the color picker, or you can select any other color by entering its HEX code (in the format #XXXXXX).
- You can replace the button icon with a text title if you’d like. Here’s how to do it:
- Check the Replace button icon with text title box.
- Add a button title to display on the widget button.
- Set the text color.
Tip: See if you’re happy with the result by clicking Live widget preview.
- Click Save!