Access meeting recordings
Some ExpertBox plans allow experts to record meetings so participants can watch them later. You’ll see if a meeting is being recorded.
If your expert records a meeting, you’ll get chat and email notifications when the recording is ready. You can then access it from the Recordings section of your meeting page or in your chat history with the expert who recorded it.
You can watch a recording without downloading it. Here’s how:
- Open the chat with the expert who made the recording.
- Go to the Recordings section of the sidebar.
- Click/tap on the recording you want to view.
If you want to save a copy of a meeting recording on your device:
- Click/tap on the recording to open it.
- Click/tap the download icon.